Email me my Coupon
Milwaukie, Ore., city leaders and residents like to note that their community offers the “best of both worlds: a small town feel and easy access to Portland and regional activities and services”.
While that’s certainly true, it’s also interesting to note that this town of 20,500 people is the birthplace of several world-class brands.
For example, the Bing cherry — the most produced variety of sweet cherry in the world — was “born” in Milwaukie way back in 1875. It was created by local horticulturalist Seth Lewelling and his foreman, Ah Bing (for whom it is named).
More recently, Milwaukie has seen innovative, homegrown businesses like Bob’s Red Mill and Dark Horse Comics grow into world-renowned companies.
Oil Can Henry’s is proud to mark 25 years as a member of this remarkable community. Since opening its doors on December 14, 1990, our Oil Can Henry’s-Milwaukie service center has earned a loyal following of drivers who trust us to help their vehicles run better and last longer.
We appreciate the hard work of our friendly, trained technicians and look forward to many more years of service to local drivers.
Our Milwaukie center is one of 12 celebrating December anniversaries. Our congratulations also go to:
- Bend (South), OR – 16 years (12/14/99)
- Brookings, OR – 10 years (12/20/05)
- Coeur d’Alene, ID – 7 years (12/04/08)
- Vancouver (Hazel Dell), WA – 32 years (12/05/83)
- Hillsboro, OR – 19 years (12/10/96)
- Lacey (Whitman Lane S.E.), WA – 9 years (12/27/06)
- Portland (N.E. Weidler St.), OR – 22 years (12/31/93)
- Prescott Valley, AZ – 19 years (12/20/96)
- Redmond, OR – 11 years (12/16/04)
- Stayton, OR – 12 years (12/30/03)
- Yakima (W. 72nd Ave.), WA – 13 years (12/10/02)