Email me my Coupon
Championship golf courses. Five freshwater lakes. 3,700-acres of wildlife refuge. Outstanding schools. A healthy economy. And, easy access to the decision makers in Olympia, Washington’s state capitol. Lacey has it all. Heck, the south Puget Sound community even has two Oil Can Henry’s service centers!
Nine years ago, the father-and-son team of Jack and John Methven opened their first Oil Can Henry’s service center on Marvin Road S.E. in Lacey. Six months later, they opened a second center 6.5 miles to the southeast at theintersection of Yelm Highway S.E. and College Street S.E..
Both centers have built a loyal following by providing attentive service that’s quick, yet thorough. Our congratulations to Jack, John and the hard-working, trained technicians who earn drivers’ trust day in and day out. Keep up the great work!
We also salute the seven other Oil Can Henry’s centers celebrating June anniversaries:
- Belfair, WA – 5 years (June 25)
- East Wenatchee, WA – 6 years (June 3)
- Lebanon, OR – 8 years (June 20)
- Shelton, WA – 9 years (June 19)
- Silverton, OR – 10 years (June 13)
- Spokane-Lowell Ave., WA – 5 years (June 30)
- Springfield, OR – 17 years (June 15)