Valid at participating centers
Email me my Coupon
It’s our mission to help drivers get the most out of their vehicles by ensuring those vehicles run better and last longer. So, this is a concern.
It’s important to monitor the oil level in your vehicle because driving with little or no oil can cause severe engine damage.
Motor oil is the lifeblood of your engine. It:
- Reduces wear and friction by lubricating every moving part of your engine and removing deposits that can accelerate engine wear and reduce fuel efficiency and engine performance.
- Cools important engine parts your radiator coolant can’t reach.
- Helps maintain engine power and fuel economy by creating a seal around piston rings and cylinder walls.
- Protects the engine against rust and corrosion.
To help your vehicle run better and last longer, we recommend you:
- Don’t wait too long between oil changes. Most vehicle manufacturers provide two oil change recommendations, one for “normal” driving and one for “severe”. An AAA study showed that “more than half of all motorists follow the wrong maintenance schedule.” Learn more and see if you’re “normal” or “severe”.
- Take advantage of our “Henry’s Top-Up Guarantee”, which provides complimentary top-ups of oil, fluids and tires within three months of your last Oil Can Henry’s oil change.
- Consider using a high mileage oil if your vehicle has more than 75,000 miles. Older engines burn oil faster; Castrol GTX High Mileage oil is specially formulated to help them burn less oil, leak less oil and use less oil.
- Check your oil level frequently, such as every time you gas up.